Event dates: May 04 – May 10
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Leading and experienced packaging solutions provider Coveris will continue its European packaging show tour at ScanPack in Gothenburg (Sweden), taking place 21st – 23rd October 2015. The focus will be on established as well as innovative rigid and flexible packaging solutions for various food applications, all of which are enhancing the safety, quality and convenience of products we use every day.
During the Packaging Trade Show ScanPack in Sweden, the Company will showcase its comprehensive global offering of food, beverages and non-food packaging. The combined company Coveris is the result of a merger of five packaging companies in 2012: Paccor, Kobusch, Paragon, Britton and Exopack. A number of acquisitions followed.
Looking back to a long tradition and over 50 years of experience in packaging, rigid and flexible packaging giant Coveris today manufactures and develops a broad range of high performance plastic and paper packaging solutions, all of which are enhancing the safety, quality and convenience of products we use every day. The product offering consists amongst others of thin-walled rigid containers, pots, trays and lids, DuoSmart® cups,pet food bags and pouches as well as FFS and barrier film or sheets.
The portfolio includes packaging for dairy and spreads along with packaging solutions for fresh meat and produce, processed and convenience food, pet and dry food. In addition, Coveris will present its offerings for food service operators and distributors.
Besides its standard product ranges, visitors can experience the Company’s latest innovations that meet the growing demand for functional and sustainable solutions, visually attractive and haptically optimized packaging. Some examples:
– Functional and convenient reclose film and lids
– Sustainable green PE films and lightweight technology innovations such as Injection Compression tubs, low-density NEOCELL FFS film or the lightest tamper evident cap on the market
– A range of ovenable containers and trays made from C-PET
– Coveris’ pioneering T-IML solution, the first-ever decorated, high barrier and retortable plastic packaging for various food applications
– Visually appealing and convenient fresh food solutions such as the Handle Pot or the award-winning Tri-PotTM
– Food service solutions like sushi and barbecue trays, salad and soup bowls, plates, accessories and tumblers for fruits and drinks
– 3D in-mold labels, logo or design embossing and many more
Meet Coveris representatives to find your individual packaging solution at ScanPack stand C04:07 or at one of the upcoming packaging shows like Eurasia Packaging Fair in Istanbul (Turkey), 22nd – 25th October 2015, or BrauBeviale in Nurnberg (Germany), 10th – 12th November 2015. The European Packaging Tour starts with FachPack in Nurnberg (Germany) end of September.